H2ProDrive – Pedal Power for the Frontier 12 and Pursuit
The NuCanoe H2Pro Drive pedal system is unlike any other. It is the only pedal drive system designed entirely around a kayak and the kayak pedal system that does not leave a hole in the deck floor.
The H2Pro Drive makes the Frontier 12 and Pursuit the ideal option for customers who want the option to use a pedal drive, but don’t want the limitations of the traditional pedal drive kayak. The NuCanoe H2Pro Drive utlizes a track-mounted pedal tower with a transom mounted prop, preserving a clean & open deck.
The H2Pro Drive is quick through the water, super maneuverable, and enables pinpoint control over your positioning when fighting a fish, the current, and/or the wind.
And when you don’t want to pedal? Just remove the entire H2ProDrive in about 5 minutes and you have a great kayak that performs just as well with a paddle…or a motor!
- Completely modular system…easy to install and remove
- No holes in deck floor!
- Maintains clean, open deck
- Forward and reverse
- Simple steering control via push-pull lever
- Retract cord for prop shaft
- Kick-up release on prop shaft to prevent damage
- Shallow water operation
- Excellent turning radius
- Compatible with ALL Frontier 12 & Pursuit models
- Beat Release (Dealers & Team) – August 2017
- Limited Public Release – October 2017
- Full Release – January 2018
- MSRP – $999 (est)