Always Face the Action
All Day Long Support
The mesh fabric has a natural stretch that conforms to your body for maximum comfort.
The Seat Back Frame curves away from your middle back, leaving you free to move your shoulders and upper back for unimpeded paddling and casting.
Literally see through, the high tech fabric will not absorb water and is completely breathable. Say goodbye to back sweat and wet seat bottoms.
XL Seat Bottom
Measuring 19” wide and 17” long, the seat bottom gives your legs room to move and keeps your hips from being squeezed.
- Seat Back Angle – Easily adjust the seat back angle via the Seat Back Strap.
- Seat Bottom Tension – Loosen or Tighten the webbing straps on the seat bottom for the perfect fit
- Lumbar – Dial in your perfect lumbar support via the webbing straps on the seat back.
- Standard – Rigid 360 Base Low for a height of 11” off the deck floor
- Optional – Rigid 360 Base High for a height of 13” off the deck floor
- Standard – The Swivel mounts directly to the Rigid 360 Base for the most secure connection. Simply loosen the knobs on the Rigid 360 Base to remove the seat.
- Optional – Add the Quick Release Bracket to enable quick removal of the 360 Pinnacle Seat from the Rigid 360 Base. The QRB adds ½” to the height and introduces a little “play” into the seat connection.
- The 360 Pinnacle Seat is available now!
- On 2016 Frontier 10 & Frontier 12 models
- As an accessory to add to prior year Frontier models
- Item #3000 – 360 Pinnacle Seat – $250
- Item #3001 – 360 Pinnacle Seat with R360 Base Low – $300
- Item #3002 – 360 Pinnacle Seat with R360 Base High – $300